Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i'm not feeling so good today. one of the teeth i had filled wednesday is kind of painful. my face hurts and my headache won't go away. i need to call becky and ask her what to do.

after the appointment wednesday i had a pretty swollen area in my gums, right where i'd had 2 teeth extracted a long time ago. it hurt to touch. i assumed it was from having my mouth wide open for 6 hours, and i also assumed it would go away in a few days.

well its still there, it still aches, and i'm bummin on it. the tooth that aches is extremely cold sensitive....its excruciating to breathe through my mouth when i'm biking or eat anything that isn't room temperature.

dental pain is maybe the worst i've ever dealt with....your whole body suffers. you cant function or think.

No comments: