Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pibby's new shop, back to front
Grand Opening, Pibbys Bicycle and Skate

Hey! First Friday was last night and I actually went to it! HA!
Chip's new shop on Broad Street opened up so I had to go check it, plus there was a cool show at Books, Bikes, and Beyond. Hippy was in town for his last day here, and it was tight to catch up with everyone. Mostly, they talked about their amazing vacation in NOLA, and I totally could not be more jealous.
Let me share with you some photos, they make me feel crazy that I missed the exploring.
IMG_6377
IMG_6387
IMG_6341
IMG_6332
IMG_6408
IMG_6402
IMG_6398
IMG_6365
IMG_6360
IMG_6358
IMG_6295
IMG_6261
IMG_6256
Hells Satans the Ride
Steppin up the Sidewinder
Taking a Break






i mean, does this not give you magical chills? seriously, it looks like such an amazing friend adventure. abandoned theme park, camping in a teepee, city bonfires, new years fireworks on the river bank with fog so thick you couldn't see your friends...and there was also a bike event. next time i'm going, for serious.

No comments: