Saturday, April 26, 2008

saturday

what an idiotic end to a really fun night.

my lip is still swollen, theres a cut inside and on the outside. i iced the shit out of it last night and it didn't really help. when i woke up for work my eyes were badly swollen from crying so much.

i lied and told the girls at work that idle had headbutted me in the lip hard while we were roughhousing. i'm supposed to go to a cookout tonight and i really don't know what i'm gonna say when jenny and april ask me whats up with my busted lip. they're gonna be so annoyed. its weird, i'm embarassed that it happened, like i feel guilty or something. like i should hide it.

i don't know why i feel like that, it wasn't my fault.

i took pictures of my lip and bloody hand last night but i can't find them on my phone anymore. weird.

No comments: